Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just a list

          As mentioned in a previous post, I love lists! Thus, whenever I'm in need of a sense of direction or a how-to in accomplishing something, I go back to creating a list. January has kind of been a flop. But, being Chinese and all, I decided to start over February with prep work starting now. Here's a more detailed list of specific things I want to do that will make me happy. I intend to do them all and thus, as my blog title suggests, begin true adventures of atypicalJaneDoe.


Things to do:
-Continue to blog
-Do some arts and craft projects
-Experiment with cooking stuff
-Read more books of interest
-Take new dance classes
-Create dance routines
-Thai Massage workshop
-Take a bartender workshop
-Attempt to become a model
-Yoga Certification
-Pilates Certification
-Random Certifications

          I've been failing to do exactly what I want to and I've said that the point of this blog is to document my failures but...I intend to at least succeed in attempting. By that I mean that I intend to make attempts with each thing listed above. Wish me luck and I'm open for suggestions so throw some my way! I hope you are doing well and finding your path.

So much love,
atypical
JaneDoe. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment