Thursday, February 7, 2013

Working towards my list of happy

          Happiness doesn't have to make sense. Happiness is a feeling of extreme content; it is heavily linked with desire. Therefore, though when I go through my list and a lot of the items don't connect with one another, that is okay because I am staying true to what I desire. I can be random, or as I would like to call myself: diverse, atypical, AWESOME, so I have random things on my list. Amongst the random things on my list is to attend a bartender workshop.

        I don't drink; I don't handle alcohol well. The reason why I want to attend a bartender workshop is just because. I like to have a random assortment of skills and learning how to mix drinks sounds like I'll become lots of fun during parties. Plus, it is one of those skills that I can perhaps use to make some extra checks in the future. And, I am proud to say I am taking steps toward it. 

        I have recently purchased a livingsocial deal towards it. Now, there are tons of bartender workshop in NYC and even more so that offers a deal. But, I did my research and this place is amongst the more reasonably priced and best reviewed (I only trust places that have yelp reviews). Therefore, if you are like me and like to do random things, hop on the deal now. (I would greatly appreciate if you would click on the link so I can get referral credit, since-hey!- if you are planning to get it, why not help a girl out and give me some credit, Karma could be awesome.) If that's not your thing, start your thing! Now is the time!

      I am a true believer of if I can do, so can you. So I'm making progress and I hope you are too!

So much love,
atypical
JaneDoe.


Here's the link: http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/493362?rpi=104099512&ref=personalized-link-box-104099512&rui=28540324

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it
    from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

    Also visit my homepage :: drinking coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks! In terms of the design, I just picked one of the the template that blogger offered, named Ethereal. Thanks again for visiting my page!

      Delete